Remember the days when you let your...
Remember the days when you let your child have some chocolate if he finished his cereal? Now, chocolate is one of the cereals.
- Robert Orben
- I take my children everywhere. Unfortunately, they find a way home. - Robert Orben
- A child miseducated is a child lost. - John F Kennedy
- Every child is a blessing from heaven!
- Your child will follow your example, not your advice.
- It’s better to prepare a child than to repair an adult.
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. - Rabindranath...
- It takes a village to raise a child. - African proverb