I have found men who didn’t know...
I have found men who didn’t know how to kiss. I’ve always found time to teach them.
– Mae West
- I’m single because I was born that way. – Mae West
- All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else. – Mae West
- Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere. – Mae West
- In the past, when you were angry with someone you fought them. Now you just...
- Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and...
- Insult: If you’re dating an idiot, you have found your perfect match.
- Don’t kiss by the garden gate, love is blind, but the neighbors ain’t.