Nobody goes to that restaurant anymore because...
- If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else. - Yogi Berra
- Cut my pie into four pieces, I don’t think I could eat eight. - Yogi Berra
- Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours. - Yogi Berra
- You can observe a lot just by watching. - Yogi Berra
- 90% of the game is half mental. - Yogi Berra
- We made too many wrong mistakes. - Yogi Berra
- I’m not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like...