I thought how unpleasant it is to...
I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in.
– Virginia Woolf (24)
- Thoughts are divine. – Virginia Woolf
- The eyes of others our prisons; their thoughts our cages. – Virginia Woolf
- …and: Always be wary of the Software Engineer who carries a screwdriver” I have six locks on...
- They can because they think they can. – Virginia Woolf
- One must love everything. – Virginia Woolf
- If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other...
- Why must they grow up and lose it all? – Virginia Woolf