I gave my beauty and my youth...
I gave my beauty and my youth to men. I am going to give my wisdom and experience to animals.
- Brigitte Bardot
- I like animals because they are not consciously cruel and don’t betray each other.
- Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them. - Elvis Presley
- The best thing about animals is that they don’t talk much. - Thornton Wilder
- We all love animals. Why do we call some “pets” and others “dinner?”
- If nudity of the body is modernism, then animals are more modern than humans.