Man, unlike animals, has never learned that...
Man, unlike animals, has never learned that the sole purpose in life is to enjoy it.
- Samuel Butler
- All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is...
- A hen is only an egg’s way of making another egg. - Samuel Butler
- I like animals because they are not consciously cruel and don’t betray each other.
- Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them. - Elvis Presley
- The best thing about animals is that they don’t talk much. - Thornton Wilder