Whenever you observe an animal closely, you...
Whenever you observe an animal closely, you feel as if a human being sitting inside were making fun of you.
– Elias Canetti
- If nudity of the body is modernism, then animals are more modern than humans.
- But if we stop loving animals, aren’t we bound to stop loving humans too? – Alexander...
- The kind man feeds his beast before sitting down to dinner.
- I like animals because they are not consciously cruel and don’t betray each other.
- Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them. – Elvis Presley
- The best thing about animals is that they don’t talk much. – Thornton Wilder
- We all love animals. Why do we call some “pets” and others “dinner?”