But if we stop loving animals, aren’t...
But if we stop loving animals, aren’t we bound to stop loving humans too?
– Alexander Solzhenitsyn
- Whenever you observe an animal closely, you feel as if a human being sitting inside...
- If nudity of the body is modernism, then animals are more modern than humans.
- We all love animals. Why do we call some “pets” and others “dinner?”
- Love the animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. – Fyodor...
- Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened. – Anatole France
- I like animals because they are not consciously cruel and don’t betray each other.
- Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them. – Elvis Presley