Boxing traditionally was received very well and...
Boxing traditionally was received very well and accepted on both sides.
– Barry McGuigan
- The trouble with boxing is that too often it ends in sadness. – Barry McGuigan
- I don’t promote boxing, I promote people. Boxing is a catalyst to bring people together. –...
- I’ve been a boxing fan ever since I was a kid. – Robert Goulet
- I think it’s fair to say I’ve always been a boxing fan. – Walter Hill
- In boxing, everybody has their favorites. – Thomas Hearns
- I’ve always loved boxing. It’s something I’ve always been extremely excited about. – Louis C. K.
- I do actually use a boxing trainer when I train for stand- up. – Louis C....