People’s beliefs, to a large...
People’s beliefs, to a large extent, determine how they will fare in life.
People rarely succeed unless they are believers of positive values and good habits.
People are more than likely to fail in life, if they are enslaved by negative beliefs disregarding positive values and habits.
Social parasites and criminals are strangers to positive beliefs. Their religion is: to do anything to serve their needs.
Belief is a source of commitment, confidence and courage. If you strongly believe in yourself, you are likely to be goal- oriented, hardworking, determined and persistent in striving for success.
- Belief is not a superstition or a religious faith. It is what you think and believe with conviction
- Your character is the master of your destiny. Your destiny will smile if you are in control of a pos
- If you have a strong belief in yourself, as well as some positive beliefs about life, you are likely
- Belief provides spiritual warmth, comfort and easiness. If you are a religious believer, you tend to
- Your destiny or fate is determined by your choices and actions. If you do not control and shape your