Business is a combination of war and...
- The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love. – Bryant Gumbel
- Suspense combines curiosity with fear and pulls them up a rising slope. – Mason Cooley
- If you want something done, ask a busy man to do it for you.
- Sports do not build character. They reveal it. – John Wooden
- Mind your own business, then you’ll go a lot faster.
- Boxing is the toughest and loneliest sport in the world. – Frank Bruno
- People who say riding isn’t a sport are just intimidated. Because in OUR game, the...