One must love a cat on its...
One must love a cat on its own terms.
– Paul Gray
- Cats are kindly masters, just so long as you remember your place. – Paul Gray
- I mean, if the relationship can’t survive the long term, why on earth would it...
- I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of...
- Love is being stupid together. – Paul Valery
- The first duty of love is to listen. – Paul Tillich
- Paradise is always where love dwells. – Jean Paul Richter
- You can kid the world. But not your sister. – Charlotte Gray