That’s the great secret of creativity. You...
That’s the great secret of creativity. You treat ideas like cats: you make them follow you.
- Ray Bradbury
- Cats randomly refuse to follow orders to prove they can. - Ilona Andrews
- I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. -...
- Thousands of years ago, cats were worshiped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
- Most beds sleep up to six cats. Ten cats without the owner. - Stephen Baker
- Authors like cats because they are such quiet, lovable, wise creatures, and cats like authors...