It always gives me a shiver when...
It always gives me a shiver when I see a cat seeing what I can’t see.
– Eleanor Farjeon
- Shiver me timbers.
- You never know anyone until you marry them. – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- You must do the thing you think you cannot do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Even the stupidest cat seems to know more than any dog. – Eleanor Clark
- Do one thing every day that scares you. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Life is what you make it. Always has been, always will be. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how...