If man could be crossed with a...
If man could be crossed with a cat, it would improve man but deteriorate the cat.
– Mark Twain (83)
- A man mixed with a cat will improve the man, but deteriorate the cat.
- He who indulges in a task without proper knowledge will deteriorate rather than improve the...
- The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink...
- If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything. – Mark Twain
- When in doubt, tell the truth. – Mark Twain
- Be good and you will be lonesome. – Mark Twain
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. – Mark Twain