Cats are a mysterious kind of folk....
Cats are a mysterious kind of folk.
- Walter Scott
- I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. -...
- Thousands of years ago, cats were worshiped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
- Most beds sleep up to six cats. Ten cats without the owner. - Stephen Baker
- Authors like cats because they are such quiet, lovable, wise creatures, and cats like authors...
- If cats could write history, their history would be mostly about cats. - Eugen Weber
- Cats are like potato chips you can’t have just one.
- There are no ordinary cats. - Colette