If cats could write history, their history...
If cats could write history, their history would be mostly about cats.
– Eugen Weber
- History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it. – Winston Churchill
- Anybody can make history; only a great man can write it. – Oscar Wilde
- History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. – Winston Churchill
- Half of writing history is hiding the truth. – Joss Whedon
- I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. –...
- (I made this one up by my self, while watching my cats play together) “Cats don’t...
- Thousands of years ago, cats were worshiped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this.