Most beds sleep up to six cats....
Most beds sleep up to six cats. Ten cats without the owner.
- Stephen Baker
- Dogs have owners, cats have staff.
- I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. -...
- Thousands of years ago, cats were worshiped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
- Authors like cats because they are such quiet, lovable, wise creatures, and cats like authors...
- If cats could write history, their history would be mostly about cats. - Eugen Weber
- As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.
- As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat. – Ellen Perry Berkeley