Man is man’s greatest limitation! Man’s limitations...
Man is man’s greatest limitation! Man’s limitations are not tangible as he thinks, rather man’s limitation is a state of his mind, it’s his habit, his pride, his culture, his religion! Man is man’s greatest problem hence man cannot attain his full potentials.
- A fool’s tongue is his greatest liability. A wise man’s silence is his greatest asset.
- Even the brightest analysts often have skill gaps that prevent them from effectively using the...
- The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain...
- One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter.
- One man’s pain is another mans pleasure.
- One man’s trash is another man’s treasure!
- One man’s food is another man’s poison.