Just because everything is different doesn’t mean...
Just because everything is different doesn’t mean anything has changed.
– Irene Peter
- Things change. Times changed. I changed. You changed.
- If nothing ever changed, there’d be no butterflies.
- There are two possibilities, either you changed or I didn’t know who you were until...
- I changed? Either that or I stopped acting the way you wanted me too.
- When someone says “You’ve changed” it simply means you’ve stopped living your life their way.