A Christian has no right being in...
A Christian has no right being in a fight unless it’s a spiritual fight
– Charles Stanley
- Tolerance is not a Christian value. Charity, justice, mercy, prudence, honesty–these are Christian values. – Archbishop...
- Take steps each day to be sure your life expresses commitment to Jesus. – Charles Stanley
- You can always run and hide, but you can never win unless you fight. – Charles...
- Simplify your life. You don’t grow spiritual, you shrink spiritual. – Steve Maraboli
- Morality is a spiritual policeman. Immorality is a spiritual thief. – Dr T.P.Chia
- True discipline is really just self- remembering; no forcing or fighting is necessary. – Charles Eisenstein
- Kindness is a spiritual gentleman. Meanness is a spiritual rascal. – Dr T.P.Chia