To dispense with ceremony is the most...
To dispense with ceremony is the most delicate mode of conferring a compliment
– Edward G Bulwer- Lytton
- When I compliment you, I compliment myself, because I am who I associate with. – Hussein...
- Never be so brief as to become obscure. – Tryon Edwards
- She deserves compliments often, not just when you want something from her.
- You can tell a lot about a girl by how she takes her compliments.
- When someone compliments my hair: ‘Thanks! I grew it myself.
- Everybody likes a compliment. – Abraham Lincoln
- The moment when someone compliments you and you’re torn between saying ‘Thank you’ and ‘I...