Everybody likes a compliment. - Abraham Lincoln
- A friend is someone who has the same enemies you have. - Abraham Lincoln
- Achievement has no color. - Abraham Lincoln
- Abraham Lincoln once said: “No man has a good enough memory to become a successful liar”.
- Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove...
- I walk slowly, but I never walk backward. - Abraham Lincoln
- When I compliment you, I compliment myself, because I am who I associate with. - Hussein...
- She deserves compliments often, not just when you want something from her.