The moment when someone compliments you and...
The moment when someone compliments you and you’re torn between saying ‘Thank you’ and ‘I know’
- The awkward moment when you accept a compliment that wasn’t meant for you.
- When I compliment you, I compliment myself, because I am who I associate with. – Hussein...
- She deserves compliments often, not just when you want something from her.
- You can tell a lot about a girl by how she takes her compliments.
- When someone compliments my hair: ‘Thanks! I grew it myself.
- Everybody likes a compliment. – Abraham Lincoln
- You’ll get a lot more compliments for working out than you will for sleeping in.