He taught me housekeeping; when I divorce...
He taught me housekeeping; when I divorce I keep the house.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor
- I’m an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house. –...
- Getting divorced just because you don’t love a man is almost as silly as getting...
- I want to get married. But first I need to get a divorce. - Jarod Kintz
- Even with my divorce and with everything, I don’t need money. - Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Sometimes divorce is better than marriage. - Sumner Redstone
- A divorce is like an amputation; you survive, but there’s less of you. - MARGARET ATWOOD
- In our family we don’t divorce our men – - we bury them. - RUTH GORDON