Take this marriage thing seriously – it...
Take this marriage thing seriously – it has to last all the way to the divorce.
- Roseanne Barr
- Sometimes divorce is better than marriage. - Sumner Redstone
- Marriage is the chief cause of divorce. - GROUCHO MARX
- I don’t see any reason for marriage when there is divorce. - Catherine Deneuve
- The snag about marriage is, it isn´t worth the divorce. - Suzanne Finnamore
- Divorce these days is a religious vow, as if the proper offspring of marriage. - TERTULLIAN
- I’ve given my memoirs far more thought than any of my marriages. You can’t divorce...
- Love, the quest; marriage, the conquest; divorce, the inquest. - Helen Rowland