I’m an excellent housekeeper. Every time I...
I’m an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.
– Zsa Zsa Gabo
- He taught me housekeeping; when I divorce I keep the house. – Zsa Zsa Gabor
- The happiest time of anyone’s life is just after the first divorce. – JOHN KENNETH GALBRAITH
- For a loving father, the worst thing about a divorce is not only the loss...
- I want to get married. But first I need to get a divorce. – Jarod Kintz
- Even with my divorce and with everything, I don’t need money. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Sometimes divorce is better than marriage. – Sumner Redstone
- A divorce is like an amputation; you survive, but there’s less of you. – MARGARET ATWOOD