Divorce is the one human tragedy that...
Divorce is the one human tragedy that reduces everything to cash.
– Rita Mae Brown (16)
- Divorce isn’t such a tragedy. A tragedy is staying in an unhappy marriage.
- If it weren’t for the last minute, nothing would get done. – Rita Mae Brown
- I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself. – Rita Mae...
- One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. – Rita Mae Brown
- A peacefulness follows any decision, even the wrong one. – Rita Mae Brown
- I’m not an addictive personality, I just like getting high, that’s all. – Rita Mae Brown
- Normal is the average of deviance. – Rita Mae Brown