Nature, time and patience are the three...
Nature, time and patience are the three great physicians.
- God is the great mysterious motivator of what we call nature and it has been...
- I am dying with the help of too many physicians. – Alexander The Great
- Anger is natural with everybody but tolerance leads to patience for reward.
- Time is a physician that heals every grief. – Diphilus
- Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Nature has a great simplicity and therefore a great beauty. – Richard P. Feynman
- Love isn’t something natural. Rather it requires discipline, concentration, patience, faith, and the overcoming of...