I observe the physician with the same...
I observe the physician with the same diligence as the disease.
- Every invalid is a physician.
- There are more old drunkards than old physicians. - Rabelais
- A surgeon should be young a physician old.
- Physician, heal thyself. - Hebrew
- Deceive not thy physician, confessor, nor lawyer. - Herbert
- The first duties of the physician is to educate the masses not to take medicine.
- The two best physicians of them all – - Dr. Laughter and Dr. Sleep. - Gregory...