Deceive not thy physician, confessor, nor lawyer....
Deceive not thy physician, confessor, nor lawyer.
- Every invalid is a physician.
- There are more old drunkards than old physicians. – Rabelais
- A surgeon should be young a physician old.
- I observe the physician with the same diligence as the disease.
- Physician, heal thyself. – Hebrew
- The first duties of the physician is to educate the masses not to take medicine.
- The two best physicians of them all – – Dr. Laughter and Dr. Sleep. – Gregory...