Middle age is when your classmates are...
Middle age is when your classmates are so gray and wrinkled and bald they don’t recognize you.
– Bennett Cerf
- Experience is a comb which nature gives us when we are bald. – Proverb
- Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle. – Bob Hope
- Laziness is the first step towards efficiency. – Patrick Bennett
- Blessed is he who expects no gratitude, for he shall not be disappointed. – W.C. Bennett
- There’s nothing wrong with the younger generation that becoming taxpayers won’t cure. ~Dan Bennett
- You can kid the world. But not your sister. – Charlotte Gray
- One must love a cat on its own terms. – Paul Gray