Never ask a surgeon whether you need...
Never ask a surgeon whether you need an operation.
- Nursing would be a dream job if there were no doctors. – Kocher
- Look, I’m no rocket surgeon.
- Nature operates in silence to produce what the eyes see.
- A surgeon should be young a physician old.
- The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent. ...
- The operation was a success, but I’m afraid the doctor is dead. – Steve Martin
- She got her good looks from her father. He’s a plastic surgeon. – Groucho Marx