Doctors are great- – as long as...
Doctors are great- – as long as you don’t need them.
– Edward E. Rosenbaum
- The best doctors in the world are Doctor Diet, Doctor Quiet, and Doctor Merryman. – Jonathan...
- A great thirst is a great joy when quenched in time. – Edward Abbey
- High aims form high characters, and great objects bring out great minds. – Tryon Edwards
- Behind every great doctor is an even better nurse.
- Nice shoes, how long did the doctor say you had to were them?
- Superstitions are, for the most part, but the shadows of great truths. – Tryon Edwards
- A sense of humor is great – it goes a long, long way in a...