There are fathers who do not love...
There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson.
– Victor Hugo (31)
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. – Victor Hugo
- I don’t know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what...
- Love is the foolishness of men, and the wisdom of God. – Victor Hugo
- To love another person is to see the face of God. – Victor Hugo
- Life’s great happiness is to be convinced we are loved. – Victor Hugo
- An old Cherokee told his grandson: “My son, there’s a battle between two wolves inside us...
- Emotion is always new. – Victor Hugo