When I retire I’m going to spend...
When I retire I’m going to spend my evenings by the fireplace going through those boxes. There are things in there that ought to be burned.
- Richard M. Nixon
- The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
- Retirement, a time to enjoy all the things you never had time to do when...
- Being retired is having nothing to do, and all day to do it.
- A man is known by the company that keeps him on after retirement age.
- It doesn’t take age to retire, it takes money.
- I wanna retire
- Life begins at retirement.