Sometimes I’m confused by what I think...
Sometimes I’m confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn’t obvious…
– Michael Stipe
- Sometimes being confused is just denial of the obvious.
- Confusion is the welcome mat at the door of creativity. – Michael J. Gelb
- What is wise a saying but saying the obvious with a higher vocabulary.
- The small hidden details make you up as a person, not the big obvious ones.
- Faith is simply a matter of believing the absolutely unbelievable and denying the utterly obvious.
- The quality of our thoughts is bordered on all sides by our facility with language. –...
- Confusion is the balance between anything.