The question isn’t at what age I...
The question isn’t at what age I want to retire, it’s at what income.
– George Foreman
- When a man retires, his wife gets twice the husband but only half the income. –...
- I’m now as free as the breeze – with roughly the same income. – Gene Perret
- Being retired is having nothing to do, and all day to do it.
- A man is known by the company that keeps him on after retirement age.
- It doesn’t take age to retire, it takes money.
- I wanna retire
- Life begins at retirement.