The more we shelter children from every...
The more we shelter children from every disappointment, the more devastating future disappointments will be.
- Fred G. Gosman
- All that weak people learn from disappointment, is less confidence in future enterprise. - Norman MacDonald
- Those who never philosophized until they met with disappointments, have mostly become disappointed philosophers. - Arthur...
- Expectations may sometimes lead you to disappointments, but the anger of getting disappointment may sometimes...
- Disappoint anyone, disappoint everyone, just don’t disappoint yourself.
- No expectations, no disappointments.
- If you expect nothing, you can never be disappointed. - Tonya Hurley
- Blessed are they who expect nothing for they shall not be disappointed. - L.M. Montgomery