Opportunity is a favorable occasion for grasping...
Opportunity is a favorable occasion for grasping a disappointment.
– Ambrose Bierce (20)
- When you get an opportunity for something you’ve waited for your whole life, don’t just...
- Politeness, The most acceptable hypocrisy. ~ Ambrose Bierce
- Lawyer – One skilled in the circumvention of the law. – Ambrose Bierce
- Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art. – Ambrose Bierce
- Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me. –...
- Achievement is the death of endeavor and the birth of disgust. – Ambrose Bierce
- Love, n. A temporary insanity curable by marriage. – Ambrose Bierce