Blessed are they who expect nothing for...
Blessed are they who expect nothing for they shall not be disappointed.
- L.M. Montgomery
- Blessed is he who expects no gratitude, for he shall not be disappointed. - W.C. Bennett
- If you expect nothing, you can never be disappointed. - Tonya Hurley
- Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the person you thought you would never let...
- A pier is a disappointed bridge. - Julian Barnes
- Expectations should not always be taken as reality; because you never know when you will...