Blessed is he who expects no gratitude,...
Blessed is he who expects no gratitude, for he shall not be disappointed.
– W.C. Bennett
- Blessed are they who expect nothing for they shall not be disappointed. – L.M. Montgomery
- Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed. – Jonathan Swift
- Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed. – Alexander Pope
- Gratitude opens door for blessing; ingratitude shuts the door of blessing.
- Cut your expectations short lest you wallow in disappointments. But take time to differentiate b/w...
- Expectations may sometimes lead you to disappointments, but the anger of getting disappointment may sometimes...
- Gratitude is an opener of locked- up blessings. – Marianne Williamson