Like all pure creatures, cats are practical....
Like all pure creatures, cats are practical.
- Like all pure creatures, cats are practical. – William S. Burroughs
- Authors like cats because they are such quiet, lovable, wise creatures, and cats like authors...
- I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. –...
- Thousands of years ago, cats were worshiped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
- Most beds sleep up to six cats. Ten cats without the owner. – Stephen Baker
- If cats could write history, their history would be mostly about cats. – Eugen Weber
- Cats are like potato chips you can’t have just one.