A home without a grandmother is like...
A home without a grandmother is like an egg without salt.
- Salt is the main ingredient which we can’t avoid from our dish, without that it...
- You: May I see the salt please Me: See it
- If you can’t cook don’t tell someone their food needs salt.
- If home is where love is; And home is where trust is; Then I guess I’m homeless.
- A girl phoned me the other day and said, ‘Come on over. There’s nobody home.’...
- There’s no place like home. And I do miss my home. – Malala Yousafzai
- Trust no one unless you have eaten much salt with him. – Cicero