Just about the time a woman thinks...
Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a grandmother.
- Uncles and aunts, and cousins, are all very well, and fathers and mothers are not...
- If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.
- God couldn’t be everywhere, so he created grandmothers.
- A home without a grandmother is like an egg without salt.
- A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.
- Grandmothers are just “antique” little girls.
- A grandmother is a mother who has a second chance.