If nothing is going well, call your...
If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.
- It’s such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother – that’s why...
- God couldn’t be everywhere, so he created grandmothers.
- A home without a grandmother is like an egg without salt.
- A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.
- Grandmothers are just “antique” little girls.
- A grandmother is a mother who has a second chance.
- A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit...