It is a mistake to regard age...
It is a mistake to regard age as a downhill grade toward dissolution. The reverse is true. As one grows older, one climbs with surprising strides.
– George Sand
- Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional. – Bob Monkhouse
- Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.
- A young man is embarrassed to question an older one. – Homer
- To me, old age is always fifteen years older than I am. – Bernard M. Baruch
- Most people don’t grow up. They just age.
- I grow more intense as I age. – Florida Scott- Maxwell
- I was always taught to respect my elders and I’ve now reached the age when...