Why do people have to be this...
Why do people have to be this lonely? What’s the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?
– Haruki Murakami (15)
- Loneliness becomes an acid that eats away at you. – Haruki Murakami
- “What happens when people open their hearts?” “They get better.” – Haruki Murakami
- Two people can sleep in the same bed and still be alone when they close...
- Despite your best efforts, people are going to be hurt when it’s time for them...
- Listen up – there’s no war that will end all wars. – Haruki Murakami
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. – Haruki Murakami
- But you know Hajime, some feelings cause us pain because they remain. – Haruki Murakami