A husband without faults is a dangerous...
- I never gossip. I observe. And then relay my observations to practically everyone. – Gail Carriger
- Photography is an art of observation. It has little to do with the things you...
- Two things prevent us from happiness; living in the past and observing others.
- A husband’s last words should always be ‘OK buy it’.
- A man with a lot of knowledge and no character is a dangerous man.
- Nothing says “home” like the arms of my husband.
- Anger is one letter short of danger.