What’s most important in a friendship? Tolerance...
What’s most important in a friendship? Tolerance and loyalty.
– J.K. Rowling
- It is important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them,...
- My loyalty and friendship has no bounds, no matter where life takes us you’ll always...
- In family relationships the most important things are trust and loyalty.
- Don’t get so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance. – Bill Maher
- Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all. – Ray Davis
- Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it. – Mark Twain
- Loyalty does not demand proof of loyalty. – Valkyrie